Raenest (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://raenest.com/ website(the “Service”). This page describes our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service. Raenest comprises a number of legal entities incorporated in different countries which we use as infrastructure to provide our Services. However, for data protection purposes the entities in control of all Personal Data processed in connection with our Website and Services are
- Raenest Inc, registered in the United States of America with registration number 6222347 at 651 N Broad St Suite 206 Middletown, DE 19709.
- Raenest Technology Solutions Service Ltd, registered in the United Kingdom with registration number 13827570 at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.
- Raenest Technology Solutions Service Ltd, registered in Nigeria with registration number 1851480 at 3-9, Olukole Osho Street, Off Simbiat Abiola Way, Ikeja, Lagos
1. Collection And Use: Depending on the Services you use and how you interact with https://raenest.com, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, and improving our services. Below is a list of types of Personal Information that we may collect and use when you apply for, or use any of our products or services.
3. Third-Party Services: This Service may contain features and links to services that are provided by third parties. Data that is provided by these third-party services can be accessed through this Service. We will not be held responsible for the content or privacy and policies of these third-party services.We encourage you to learn about third parties privacy and security policies before providing them with information.To do so, please read this online documentation from the third parties we currently use, you can also use Google's Security Settings page to see and manage all the sites and apps that have access to some of your Google Account data.
4. Security: The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
6. Children’s PrivacyOnly people age 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.